The TVD System – a modular building process – is an advanced technology for an intelligent building. It simplifies the building with the introduction of one and only basic element: the thermo panel. The panel integrates several building phases into one element which reduces the number of building operations from 156 to 25.
Furthermore, there is a rationalization of all building phases. From planning and design to the site preparation and structural erection – building costs are monitored all the time and therefore reduced together with delays. As a result, there is an optimal productivity and high quality for a minimal price.
Following its carefully developed structure, the TVD System is hurricane- and earthquake-resistant (even 2 levels higher by Richter than the competition).
High thermal insulation, low carbon footprint and safe materials are other advantages which rate the TVD System as the perfect one for the present time.
TVD system has been developed as the complete building process.
From design to the panel production and building. Every phase is in sync with others. Optimal time management results in minimal costs and high efficiency.
Prefabricated thermo-panels incorporate many building operations, so that the number of operations on site is decreased from 156 to only 25.
Unlike some other prefabricated system, the TVD system allows small adjustments and corrections on the site. This can reduce completion efforts compared to other more strict prefabricated modules.
The basic module is an optimized factory where thermo-panels are produced. It brings carefully planned time management so important in construction industry.
The timing of delivery and completion are precisely tuned with the basic module timing in order to provide the best workflow and high efficiency in building process.
- design freedom
- quality control
- time saving due to precise scheduling of production, transport and erecting
- minimized use of skilled labor with minimal number of workers
- no large cranes or heavy load transporters
- elimination of forms
- rapid structural enclosure which allows earlier finish
- a year-round construction
- high precision and productivity while all manual work is minimized
- structural capabilities of using load-bearing panels
- excellent thermal and soundproof properties
- excellent fire resistance
- hurricane and earthquake proof
- durability and little or no maintenance
- highly rationalized costs – up to 30% less than classic building systems
- reduced financing costs
- better cash flow
- better trade scheduling