What is IMRG?
The patented IMRG-Technology is an autothermic 5-steps gasification process followed by a thermal gas treatment with plasma conditioning.
The resulting heat is reused in the process to preheat the gas streams that support the gasification process.
The resulting syngas is a clean low caloric fuel gas, that can be directly utilized in gas engines. The slag is inert.
Input / Feeding
As feedstock IMRG Technology can use all caloric resources from all input materials:
- unsorted municipal waste
- industrial waste (e. g. car tyres and residuals from recycling and production)
- agricultural residuals and biomass
- hazardous waste.
After the 5-step IMRG process is finished, the results are:
- synthetic gas – derived from the organic components
- slag – derived from the inorganic components
- process water – result of water content from the input and
- recycled metals – from the metal waste in the input.
For illustration here is another comparison with an older technology (Mechanical Biological Treatment) which can still be found in many locations.
We believe that now is a perfect time to make business in a new, more human way.
Our vision is to create solutions with an integrated approach, joining western technology and progress with eastern philosophy of living.
In that scenario, everyone has its own place. Every role is important. Every contribution is significant. Every benefit is valuable.