What is IMRG?
The resulting heat is reused in the process to preheat the gas streams that support the gasification process.
The resulting syngas is a clean low caloric fuel gas, that can be directly utilized in gas engines. The slag is inert.
- unsorted municipal waste
- industrial waste (e. g. car tyres and residuals from recycling and production)
- agricultural residuals and biomass
- hazardous waste.
- synthetic gas – derived from the organic components
- slag – derived from the inorganic components
- process water – result of water content from the input and
- recycled metals – from the metal waste in the input.
We believe that now is a perfect time to make business in a new, more human way.
Our vision is to create solutions with an integrated approach, joining western technology and progress with eastern philosophy of living.
In that scenario, everyone has its own place. Every role is important. Every contribution is significant. Every benefit is valuable.